11-11-2021 New SENDIAS Service for Enfield
Enfield now has a new SENDIASS service (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Information and Advice Service, run by Centre 404.
The SENDIAS Service provides impartial and confidential support for matters including:
- Rights of parents/carers and children
- Form filling, applications and letters
- Documentation including EHCPs, reviews and needs assessment
- Arranging and attending meetings in schools or with Local Authority
- Information and support for complaints, mediation and appeals
- Advice regarding school/college placements and exclusions
- Independent Advocacy
You can contact SENDIASS on telephone 07494 280063 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
See the flyer here for more information about the service and full contact details.